27 August 2013

One of my FAVORITE things...

One of my most favorite things on my job is when a patient has been pleasant and cooperative all day...Gets confused or "sundowns" and becomes increasingly agitated, confused and combative... And I love it even more when family is there to witness this change and decides that NOW is that correct time to leave because you know "it's getting dark" or they "have to let the dog out" meanwhile they leave us in the hand of their loved one who essentially is going ape shit. It's kinda like a slap in the face...All hell is breaking loose and they are like "Bahahaha you can deal with my mom- I am outta here"... And it's to those people I wish for them to arrive to their car with a flat tire...or arrive home to a flooded basement. Okay, not really, but kind of. Bastards.

No comments: